Business mediation only matters if it actually settles cases or produces some measure of real results for the parties. The process must work efficiently, equitably and should save at least 50% over comparable litigation costs.
Business mediation has to first move the parties towards real understanding and communication to be effective. Problem identification, indirect interactions, and direct negotiations lead to efficient and defined resolutions. Rates must be reasonable, measurable and provide a clear cost/benefit analysis.
Large and small organizations require strategic solutions, specialized knowledge and result oriented settlement services for the ever changing local, national and global marketplace of products, goods, services and ideas. We are able to work in any state to provide you with instant and quality customer service, resolving conflicts on a local basis and effective dealing with cross cultural differences.
Our client response, local business mediators and scheduling systems allow us to plan and address all of your immediate needs whether they occur in a small city or town, or in any of the states, including Alaska and Hawaii. Alternative Law Mediation Results is the effective alternative to high costs, destructive time consuming battles and endless litigation. Utilizing our Best Ideas Win mediation process, we settle about 90% of our cases and offer a money back guarantee for first time clients. Our goal is to be your full service business mediation & ADR partner to work with you and your firm to solve problems and settle:
- Contract disputes and Insurance Claims
- Employment and Workplace Issues, RIF’s
- Labor and Union Contracts
- Vendor and Contractor Relationships
- Strategic Negotiation Plans
- Mock Mediation and preparation plans
- Restructuring, Resolution plans, Results timetable,
- From Problem identification to Problem Solution
- Full Service Mediation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
ALTERNATIVE LAW Business Mediation Means Results means that we settle commercial cases promptly. Most professionals resolve conflicts, structure relationships and seal deals all of the time. Business people understand the prioritizing of goals, the time value of money, the importance of relationships, and the substantial costs attached to litigation. When an outside third party is needed to settle you case, our mediation and ADR programs provide an effective option to address those professional concerns in a systematic, timely, and the most cost effective fashion.
In order to satisfy the diverse needs of our commercial clients,we offer a wide range of services:
- MEDIATION PROCESSES
- BEST IDEAS WIN MEDIATION
- FACILITATIVE MEDIATION
- EVALUATIVE MEDIATION
- MOCK MEDIATIONS
- PRE-MEDIATION PLANNING
- DIRECT NEGOTIATION
- WINNER TAKE ALL NEGOTATION
- RELATIONSHIP PRESERVING NEGOTIATION
- NOTHING TO LOSE NEGOTIATIONS
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS
- PRIVATE NEGOTIATION COACHING AND TRAINING
- STRATEGIC AND PREVENTATIVE PLANNING
- ADR SYSTEM PROGRAM DESIGN
- NEUTRAL EVALUATION
- SETTLEMENT CONFERENCES
- SUMMARY JURY TRIAL
- NEUTRAL EXPERT FACT-FINDING
- COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL MASTERS/DISCOVERY MASTERS
- PRIVATE JUDGING PROCESSES
- HIGH LOW ARBITRATION
- FINAL OFFER ARBITRATION
- PRIVATE JUDGING
- MEDIATION-ARBITRATION (MED-ARB)
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SYSTEMS(ADR)
When a neutral is needed, Alternative Law Mediation Results provides the most highly trained problem solvers for confidential settlements for the most difficult legal and business disputes. We also design conflict prevent plans to reduce their recurrence.