Alternative Law’s family business consulting services provide strategic advice, succession planning and conflict resolution for family businesses. Our teams utilize our proprietary methods to address the different components of business development, family issues, and interpersonal concerns. We resolve difficult family business problems through innovative our Best Ideas Win Program.
Utilizing idea creation, internal and external research, we improve critical collaborative communication in group and private sessions. Together with you family, we initiate or help refine specific short term and long term family business plans. When necessary, we can also help reorganize and restructure the management of your businesses.
Moving forward we help face with the challenging tasks of advancing your family development, financial goals, or reorganizing your family business structure. Our professional execution style turns family business goals and theories into practical applications. Simply it is summed up by our succinct business philosophy of Best Ideas Win- Best Ideas Work.
We also provide a basic 10 step format to begin to advance your family’s goals:
Family Business Consulting Services Checklist
- Improve collaboration with your family and key players daily, when possible.
- Learn to address conflicts proactively, do not let them fester and escalate.
- Methods to keep key colleagues in the loop.
- Provide interactive meetings, structured discussions to dealing with challenging items.
- Review sharing credit with family members, management and employees.
- Moving forward In today’s world, no company is successful because of just one individual, even if the founder is and was a critical component of your family business success.
- Utilizing disagreements, different perspectives and conflict to make us all better.
- Redirect any negative destructive energy into a positive force for hard, but good, change.
- Best Ideas Win recognizes the differences in people, personalities and families and integrates the best parts of us into shared solutions.
- Through effective planning, mediation, facilitation, and collaboration the team should proactively predict challenges, address tensions and avoid escalation and resolve conflicts.
Alternative Law Mediation Consulting provides a balanced interdisciplinary team of diverse professionals with complementary skills. From facilitators, mediators, and lawyers, to managers, executives, and consultants, to CPA’s, accountants, trustees, receivers, we will all work with you and enhance your team of professionals.
We will help develop the family plans interacting with your team. Our professional neutral perspectives will help reduce and resolve conflicts. Improving communication in your relationships with your family, management, and employees will produce a workable strategy to advance your family business goals.
We specialize in sensitive issues such as succession planning, management transitions, executive training, and conflict resolution, while providing direction for market research, financial analyses, business development.
We will tell you the truth about your current state of your business, family, your HR, identifying options and challenges. Providing you with clear options of where to go, and how to get there, we will initiate objective analyses. Reviewing your past challenges, we analyze the state of your family and business, within current economic environment, and future direction and possible courses of action.
In today’s ever-changing economic marketplace, Alternative Law’s family business will develop a detailed plan that works in the real world, providing specific steps that can be implemented over a defined timeline, with a concise and objective analysis of your company’s and family challenges. We will work with diverse set of challenges and tasks, providing creative and innovative plans to help your family business move forward.
Depending your family business priorities and the economy, our plans will be a team effort, refined, and implemented on a scheduled and structured basis. If necessary we can review reducing costs to provide the most effective solutions, allowing your family business to adjust to the changing circumstances and advance your agreed goals.
Our experienced family business teams will be specifically assigned to your matter and manage the processes from our initial engagement to complete resolution.
- Strategic Family Business Plans
- Family Succession Planning,HR Management Plans and interim management options
- Executive Coaching, Development and Training
- Conflict Resolution and Conflict Prevention
- Family, Board, and Advisory Meetings to promote understanding and teamwork
- Financial Evaluations, feasibility studies, and short & long term projections
- Company and asset values, inventory and receivables valuations
- Forensic Accounting and Profit Improvement Plans
- Reorganizations, Restructuring, and Turnarounds
- Business and Real Estate- Sales, Acquisition, Development,
- Marketing Studies, Analysis and Global Impacts
- Profit Improvement Planned Performance Improvement Plans
- HR Resource Compliance, EEO Issue Identification
- Executive and Board Mediation, Management and Staff Resolutions
- Chief Information Assessments and Technology, AI, trends security and Analysis
- Startups & Entrepreneurial Development Initial Capital structures
- Provide long term growth and sustainability for your family business.
Often in growth spurts, transitions, or business reorganizations, there can be business plans or negotiated agreements and contracts that call for independent evaluations.
Business direction, objectives, goal setting, management changes, asset acquisitions or sales will be reevaluated. Different values and perspectives are placed upon various assets for different reasons by family members, management, and your staff.
As part of our specific structured programs for your firm, your family would be assigned a business consultant or mediator who is knowledgeable and trained in family team business management systems, business direction, conflict prevention, and resolution.
As a family business ourselves, we understand how to initiate flexible strategic priorities and update short term action items. Assessing current and future market conditions we will help your family structure effective working plans on the goals and objectives of your family and company. Contact Us.