Alternative Law’s advisory services provides business consulting, strategic and succession planning and conflict resolution for businesses. Our teams utilize proprietary methods to address the different realities of business development, family issues and interpersonal concerns and conflict. We resolve difficult business problems through innovative our Best Ideas Win Program utilizing idea creation, internal and external research, to improve critical collaborative communication in group and sessions. Together we initiate or help refine specific short term and long term business plans. When necessary, we also help reorganize, restructure the management or operations or finances of your businesses to move forward with the challenging tasks of advancing your management, Board, or financial goals, or reorganizing your business structure with our consulting services.
Our professional execution style turns business goals and theories into practical applications, is simply summed up by our succinct business philosophy of Best Ideas Win, Best Ideas Work. We also provide a basic 10 step format to begin to advance your goals:
- Collaboration with your family and key players daily, when possible.
- Address conflicts proactively, do not let them fester and escalate.
- Keep key colleagues in the loop.
- Interactive meetings, scheduled discussions to deal with about challenging items.
- Share credit with family members, management and employees,
- Moving forward In today’s world, no company is successful because of just one individual, even if the founder is a critical component of your family business success.
- Properly utilized disagreements, different perspectives and conflict can make us all better.
- Redirect any negative destructive energy into a positive force for change.
- Best Ideas Win by recognizing the differences in people, personalities and families and integrate the best parts of them into shared solutions.
- Through effective mediation, facilitation, and collaboration the team should proactively predict challenges, address tensions and avoid escalation of conflicts.
Alternative Law Mediation Consulting provides a balanced interdisciplinary team of high level professionals with complementary skills. From managers, executives, and consultants, to CPA’s, accountants, trustees, receivers, to facilitators, mediators and lawyers, we will work with you and your team of professionals. We will develop and help direct the plans, and interact with your team. Our outside professional neutral perspectives will help reduce conflict and improve communication in your relationships with your , management, and employees and develop a workable strategy to advance your goals.
We specialize in complex issues such as succession planning, management transitions, executive training, conflict resolution, market research, financial analyses, management transitions. We will tell you the truth about your current state of your business, family, your HR, identifying options and challenges. Alternative Law will provide you with clear options of where to go, and how to get there, with objective analyses. We will review your past challenges, the state of your family and business, within current economic environment, and future possible courses of action.
In today’s ever-changing economic marketplace, we will develop a detailed plan that works in the real world, providing specific steps that can be implemented over a defined timeline, with a concise and objective analysis of your company’s and family challenges. We will work with diverse set of challenges and tasks, providing creative and innovative plans to help your business move forward. Depending your business priorities, industry. and the economy, our plans will be a team effort, refined, and implemented on a scheduled and structured basis. If necessary we can can review reducing costs to provide the most effective solutions, allowing your business to adjust to the changing circumstances and advance your agreed goals.
Our experienced business teams will be specifically assigned to your matter and manage all of the processes from our initial engagement to complete resolution. Our consulting services include:
- Strategic Business Plans
- Family Succession Planning,HR Management Plans and interim management options
- Executive Coaching, Development and Training
- Conflict Resolution and Conflict Prevention
- Family, Board, and Advisory Meetings to promote understanding and teamwork
- Financial Evaluations, feasibility studies, and short & long term projections
- Company and asset values, inventory and receivables valuations
- Forensic Accounting and Profit Improvement Plans
- Reorganizations, Restructuring, and Turnarounds
- Business and Real Estate- Sales, Acquisition, Development,
- Marketing Studies, Analysis and Global Impacts
- Profit Improvement Planned Performance Improvement Plans
- HR Resource Compliance, EEO Issue Identification
- Executive and Board Mediation, Management and Staff Resolutions
- Chief Information Assessments and Technology, AI, trends security and Analysis
- Startups & Entrepreneurial Development Initial Capital structures
- Provide long term growth and sustainability for your family business.
Often in growth spurts, transitions, or business reorganizations, there can be business plans or negotiated agreements and contracts that call for independent evaluations such as business direction, objectives, goal setting, management changes, asset acquisitions or sales. Different values and perspectives are placed upon various assets for different reasons by various stakeholders, members management, and your staff.
As part of our specific consulting services, structured programs to your firm, you or your client would be assigned a business consultant or mediator who is knowledgeable and trained in industry business management systems, business direction, and conflict prevention and resolution. Long term goal setting and short term action items can be revised and restructured where necessary, assessing current and future market conditions to help the family prepare, structure reasonable working plans on the objectives, assets, principles, of your company.
Contact us with any questions or call us at 1.800.529.1516