Effective Business Mediation means prompt satisfaction and results. In court, you encounter a litigation system which wastes both time and money each day. Alternative Law Mediation is a practical problem solving solution. Read more about BUSINESS MEDIATION
Business ventures are budding relationships. Exciting at the start, even more exciting when rewarding, and turn sour very quickly when they incur losses. Over 50% of small business partners report that at least some part of their partnership agreement is verbal. We can explain this report in various ways: a) either they do not have a business partnership agreement in place at all or b) it is incomplete and they shook hands about several other aspects of their partnership. In the legal realm, and the government as well, it is an oft-debated topic whether verbal agreements should even be allowed to stand. However, as of today, most states permit the verbal partnership. This is where mediation can step in. Read more about Business Mediation: Is There a Place For Verbal Business Agreements?
Sexual harassment is one of the most common forms of employment disputes and has grown in numbers and in media attention that it receives over the past few years. The growing awareness into this area, however, unlike other crimes, has not prevented it from remaining among the top source of distress and dispute at the workplace. Between the year 2000 and 2010, over 100,000 sexual harassment lawsuits were filed, roughly 15% by males and remaining 85%, by females. Though the number has gone down slightly from 15,000 in 2000 to 12,000 in 2010, the numbers are still high. Some economists attribute the decrease significantly to the effects of the 2007-20011 recession where employees were afraid to file lawsuits against employers for the fear of losing their jobs. During the same period, turnover rates in companies has decreased similarly owing to the same reason. Sexual harassment is very much a serious occupational hazard and should be treated as such. Read more about What Do Mediators Look For In Sexual Harassment Cases?
Small businesses and large organizations require real result driven settlements in the business marketplace.
- Full Service Business Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Employment, EEO, Human Rights, EEOC, RIF's
- Labor/Union Conflicts, Vendor Relationships
- Restructuring, Resolution plans and reasonable rates